domingo, noviembre 2

Parachutes

Why deny
all the troubles
when they come by
with the missing light
it don't feel like home
now that you're gone
all the trouble
suddenly explaining through
we're always wishing that
never here at home
you are the dreams we shared
lights we turned on
but the house is getting dark
and I don't want to know your plans
but together shore the dawn
and I won't leave nothing else 'cuz when we would have had it all
and I've would've fallen from the sky to you
parachutes and rope and now

never knows if there's a ceiling
gone so low with the kneeling
please know that
I got all the friends I needed
before my light goes out
as the doors are closing now
and far away will be my home
and the grass beside them blown
but I don't need
further back and forth the wave will break me today
and love
wish the world could go again with love
one can't seem to have enough
and break the sky and tell me what it's for
traveling on my own
and uh, ei oh,
what a different life had I not found this love with you


1 comentario:

whosayNI dijo...

Parachutes las jeringas, ¿que no?